Dog Electrocuted on manhole Cover, LUNA RIP
This dog was very close to myself, my family and my staff, Luna spent almost 3 of her short 8 months at my facility in a board and train program. Luna had amazing skills and training and will be sadly missed by all of us.
above is a link to the news story, it is a terrible tragedy. When reading the comments posted, so many people are upset with Narragansett Electric. this is just a waste of energy, it was an accident, a terrible one at that.
above is a quick slide show I put together of Luna's life with us.